Monday, February 21, 2005

Am a Pizza Lover!


Me@PizzaHut Posted by Hello

Am a Pizza lover!
Aint an Italian...but luv d Italian food...
Being into Pizza Hut is a ritual for me now...The guys over there know me ...and make a space available for me ASAP...coz they know d pizza eater is here :)
neways now all my friends know about this and i love to treat them in Pizza Hut...and xpect d same... :)
varieties of Pizza to choose from and various mouth watering toppings to relish yummm am jus rising in love...wid it...and d garlic Bread is so YUM dat i jus luv it....
Whenever i see that round piece of baked bread with loads of cheese and vegetables cut into pieces lying in front of me...i just feel like jumping and eating and sharing it wid all! The knife in my hand and the fork in other are just waiting to let the Pizza come and they devour it into pieces that i can easily take inside my mouth and then hey just melt down and mmmmmmmmmm...I am Lovin It...shud have been Pizza Huts Punch Line...neways y don't Mc_donalds also start making Pizzaz...a nice business proposition...
So yummy the Pizza is i xplain in words...only a Pizzahollic can get d real flavor of it...
life's real cool with good food around...
Happy belly Happy life....
Njoy!

No comments:

Share this

Bookmark and Share