I had BAD experience with them till now...and it’s still going on...
Last month I was just browsing in my office and saw this Ad which said Reliance Broadband 3.1 MBPS new USB based connection. 20x high speed etc.
I got excited and clicked on the ad and went to a website where they asked for the contact details and there was an option to BUY NOW or Pay on delivery.
I thought let me buy it right away as I was waiting for some some high speed internet connection and I had tried their previous 2 MBPS one and the speed was OK. So I thought this one would be better...
Now, this is how the story unfolds:
1) March 17 - I attempted online Booking. Result transaction failure.
2) March 18 - I get a mail from reliance for Booking Confirmation.
3) March 25th and 27th two more Emails on Reliance Netconnect promotions
4) Also, I get calls in the middle which I don’t remember on which days asking me that if I confirm that I want to buy reliance netconnect broadband.
5) Then considering it had been over 2 weeks, so I again clicked on one of the ads and this time chose the option on Payment on Delivery. This time again I get a call and the Sales Executive says please go to this URL and make a payment.
6) The sales executive calls me 2-3 times on 29th to make a payment and I made a payment on 29th March and I do not get any confirmation email. Then I call up the same number from where I got the initial calls to make payments. And they confirm that yes they have got the payment. And they also inform that someone will come to my office in 2 days to deliver the product and collect the documents.
7) I didn’t hear from anyone and I tried calling but couldn’t go through...till 2nd April and nothing happens. I again called and they tell me that the status is showing POD. Then the Sales executive asks me to send all the details in the most broken english as they can...and after sending the proof of payment they started processing.
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 11:51 AM
sir pleas send me the oll details --
Reliance Net Connect Team
Noida8) After this I get a confirmation that in 1 day my card will be delivered and I got the card on 3rd April. The guy asks for couple of documents and pictures and goes away.
9) On 4th april some guy from this company calls me and tells me that one document is missing. Then he gets that document collected on the same day at 4 Pm. He couldn’t submit my documents the same day as it reached him at 9 PM.
10) 6th april he stop taking my calls and the customer support centre says they dont have any of my details...7th April the guy picks my call for 5 secs and disconnects in a moment saying he is in reliance office and docs have been submitted.
11) However, till today nothing has happened, no one seems to be responding, customer service says call the company from where you purchased. The company from where I purchased dont pick up calls and dont respond. No response on email too.
12) I called the local reliance webworld and the guy there tells me contact the same company where you purchased it from ... we cant to do anything... or wait for 3 more days....
It’s been 9 days since I made the payment and the device is till not active for me! Now I am just thinking what will happen next...
I am also thinking, that when reliance is not selling this directly from their reliance web worlds then aren’t they responsible for their channel partners? How stupid is this way of running operations? I am extremely unsatisfied with the way their highly unprofessional sales channel and support has operated till now. Is someone listening?????????